Contact The English Toastmaster About Your Event: Telephone 01908 222 502 or 07974 816 919

Wedding Venues

Before you can legally marry in England & Wales, notice has to be given at the local register office of the district where you live. This is a legal requirement and must be given by each party of their intention to marry. This notice must be given for civil ceremonies at licensed venues and also religious buildings (other than Church of England churches).

There are over five thousand wedding venues in the United Kingdom which are licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies together with numerous religious buildings. This page shows local counties where Garry is delighted to visit and work as a Wedding Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies. He is more than happy to travel abroad if you wish (including America and Canada).

Other counties that have wedding venues licensed for a civil ceremony include Berkshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire

Call Now
01908 222 502 / 07974 816 919
or email using the contact form